The Tiger Brand Jack Post Super 'S' 8 ft. 4 in. Jack Post can adjust from 4 ft. 8 in. to 8 ft. 4 in. It has a compression load range of 18,000 lbs. at its lowest setting and 9,100 lbs. at its highest setting. It is ideal for correcting sagging floors and basement beams and providing secondary support for room additions, remodeling projects, porches and decks.
- Strong galvanized plates
- 4 ft. 8 in. - 8 ft. 4 in. adjustment range
- Corrects sagging floors, supports basement beams, takes weight off large furniture or appliances
- Compression load range - 18,000 lbs. - 9,100 lbs.
- Double carriage bolts and nuts
- Flush adjusting steel nut with self-centering pilot into the tube
- Positive locating holes
- Adjusts easily with a 3/4 in. open-end or adjustable wrench
- Parts are separate, ready to be assembled