Seal-Krete 5 gal. Original Waterproofing Sealer protects vertical concrete, masonry, metal and vinyl surfaces against the damaging effects of moisture penetration. This water-based sealer can also be mixed with latex paint to extend the life of paint and improve paint adhesion. Provides resistance from UV rays and mildew to ensure a rejuvenated, brightened finish on surfaces.
California residents: see ┬á Proposition 65 information
- Seals and protects interior or exterior stucco, brick, concrete, painted metal and vinyl surfaces from the damaging effects of water penetration
- 5 gal. container waterproofs up to 1,500 sq. ft.
- Clear finish rejuvenates color on older painted and colored surfaces
- Reduces efflorescence, UV and mildew resistant to prevent the coated surface from rotting and discoloring
- Mix 4 to 8 oz. of the water-based acrylic formula with latex paint to extend the paint life
- Easy to apply product, dries in 2 to 4 hours allowing for quick protection and project completion
- Apply at least two coats, allowing two hours dry time between coats
- Low odor for less irritation during use
- Cleans up easily with soap and water
- May be tinted with universal colorants
- Thoroughly read instructions prior to application for optimal results