The PRO-SERIES Electric Cement and Concrete Mixer is ideal for mixing concrete for small- to medium-size projects around the house. Perfect for helping build a backyard BBQ pit, pour a concrete slab for a shed, repair an in-ground pool or set fence posts, it handles drywall mud, plaster, stucco, mortar, concrete and more. With a 180 lb. dry mix capacity, you can even use it on the farm to mix cattle feed or treat seeds before planting. A 15 in. diameter drum opening is wide enough to make adding dry mix easy. The drum tips 360 Degree at a perfect height for dumping the mix into a wheelbarrow, and the double-insulated steel drum and frame are rugged enough for both construction and farm use.
- For construction, farm and homeowner use on a variety of small- to-medium building projects
- Easily mix small quantities of drywall mud, stucco, mortar, concrete and more
- Works great on the farm for mixing cattle feed or treating seeds
- Drum tips 360 Degrees and features 15 in. Dia opening for easy loading
- Conveniently plugs into 110-Volt outlet
- 2/3 HP motor offers peak performance
- 8 in. Dia wheels are double-insulated for heavy-duty applications